Monday, December 1, 2008

Jessica Simpson is the Worst Girlfriend Ever

I was watching the Redskins Giants game on Sunday, and for absolutely no reason at all during the Redskins Giants game on Sunday, they started posting stats about Tony Romo.  That got me thinking, everybody has signs when the Cowboys come to town that say "Tony Homo," or "Tony Romo is a Homo," or "Tony Romo Gargles Balls."  That sort of thing.  I think I would make a sign that just BLASTS Tony Romo in the ass for dating Jessica Simpson.  I think a few good choices would be:

Hey Tony, Nick Lachey Fucked Her First

or

Hey Tony, Jessica's Box Got Beat Out by Nick Lachey

or 

Hey Tony, Did You Know that Jessica Simpson Used to Have Sex With Nick Lachey Before You?  And She Probably Still Talks to Him on the Phone From Time to Time?


--TJ

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I like "Hey Tony, Nick Lachey Fucked Her First" Personally.